Open Houses in Johnson County, Kansas
by Deb Staley of RE/MAX Realty Suburban in Lenexa
Don’t miss out on my open house August 17, 2019 from 1 pm to 3 pm at 9304 Switzer Road, Overland Park, Kansas.
This well-maintained home is on a quiet part of Switzer, yet near Oak Park Mall, the main JoCo library, and an easy walk to the schools too. It is just a few minutes to get onto the highway too. What’s extra cool is that you can walk to the end of the street and catch the 95th Street bus if you don’t want to drive! You just cannot find a more convenient area in which to live.
This is an important home to view this Sunday because the outside does not reveal all of the goodness inside. You just won’t believe all of these fine features:
Deb holds good open houses every weekend in Johnson County, Kansas. Be sure to bookmark this page in your Web browser so you can keep up to date on the best JoCo KS homes for sale that are having an open house.
- Large Sunroom off the Family Room and there is a patio too!
- PRE-inspected to save you time and money -- it makes everything SO much easier
- Sprinkler system
- Full privacy fence in the peaceful, quiet backyard, plus a cute storage shed/playhouse
- Four suntunnels bring abundant light into the home
- REAL hardwood floors in excellent shape
- All new flooring in the rest of the home
- Basement recreation room with new vinyl plank flooring
- Spotlessly clean and move-in ready
Search through other Overland Park homes for sale