JoCo KS |Housing Market Statistics for Johnson County, KS
Johnson County, Kansas Housing Market Statistics
Year End 2019
For Johnson County, Kansas--my specialty--the statistics for year-end 2019 versus year-end 2018 are as follows:
- Number of Homes Sold is down slightly, less then a percent. About 11,000 homes are sold each year in JoCo KS.
- Average Sales Price is up a startling 9.4%. The new average is $295,821.
- Median Sales Price is now $298,375
- Days on Market is the same as last year -- right at 2 weeks.
- We still suffer from a lack of inventory.