Johnson County, Kansas Housing Market Statistics
Third Quarter 2020
For Johnson County, Kansas--my area--the statistics for third quarter 2019 versus third quarter 2020 are as follows:
- Number of Homes Sold is just about the same. About 11,000 homes are sold each year in JoCo KS.
- Average Sales Price is up a startling 16.8%. Last year at this time it was $341,949 and now it is $399,565
- Median Sales Price is now $342,000 and was $289,500 this time last year.
- Days on Market has been drastically reduced from 59 days to 15 days.
- We still suffer from a lack of inventory, which is creating the results you see above.
- E-Mail Deb Staley with Deb Dot House with any questions.
The Kansas City report from our local real estate board is explained in the video below.