Coming Soon to the MLS!
- Side-by-side split-level home in Westbrooke South (aka Wellington Square) in Overland Park for only $250,000
- Will be pre-inspected to save you time and money!
- The pièce de résistance--the lower-level Family Room walks out to a sunroom.
- 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. Formal Living and Dining rooms.
- 4 suntunnels bring abundant light into the home.
- Kitchen has a bay window dining area.
- Real hardwood flooring in all bedrooms, living room, dining room, and stairs.
- The lot is over a quarter acre in size and is fully fenced. There is an adorable storage shed too.
- No-maintenance, vinyl siding.
- Work is being done inside the home such as painting, replacing family room and sunroom carpet, and exposing the hardwood floors. The finished basement will have new luxury vinyl plank (LVP) flooring too. The finished basement has a bar area and a storage/laundry room.
- E-mail Deb Staley (or call or text) for more information.
What Does “Coming Soon” Mean?
Do you ever see “Coming Soon” sign riders on home for sale signs? Since we’ve been in such a seller’s market for several years now, these signs have become even more prevalent. Our local multiple listing service (MLS) has rules about these types of sign riders that protect the integrity of our MLS. A savvy real agent agent will list your home this way in order to create excitement and awareness.
- The home should look good on the outside with plenty of curb appeal.
- The home must have a valid listing contract signed and in effect.
- The home will now be in “Pre-MLS” status, and only agents can see it in the MLS.
- There’s an extra document the seller must sign specifying that the home is not ready to be an active listing and promising not to show it. A date for when the home must come onto the market as an “Active” listing is specified.
- The listing agent will be fined heavily by the MLS if the home is shown to anyone during the Pre-MLS phase. The home simply cannot be shown while in Pre-MLS status.
- A “For Sale” sign can be placed in the yard and frequently a “Coming Soon” rider will be attached to the sign.
- There is extra work involved for the Realtor to use a “Coming Soon” marketing strategy, but it is absolutely worth it for the extra exposure. Make sure your real estate agent is up to the task. Deb Staley uses “Coming Soon” for every one of her listings and uses this page to pre-market them.