Maintenance-Provided Homes in Johnson County, Kansas
Here is the fastest way for you to find maintenance-free homes for sale in JoCo KS. Use the links directly below to find all active listings as of today, April 21, 2018.
(ranch floor plan or Reverse 1.5 story floor plan)
Learn More About JoCo KS Maintenance-Free Homes:
Maintenance-free homes comprise 2 categories:
- villas and patio homes (they are the same thing)
- condos and townhomes
Active listings as of today, April 21, 2018:
- 88 condos and townhomes for sale, with a median list price of $249,950
- 123 patio homes and villas for sale, with a median list price of $483,212
Fast facts about Johnson County, Kansas condominiums, townhouses, patio homes and villas:
- In 2017, the median sales price for condos was $120,000 and 257 were sold. In 2016, the sales price was $111,000 and 205 condos were sold.
- In 2017, the median sales price for townhomes was $180,000 and 624 were sold. In 2016, the sales price was $169,000 and 640 were sold.
- In 2017, the median sales price for patio homes/villas was $354,618 and 468 homes sold. In 2016, the sales price was $343,875, and 401 were sold.
- Most townhomes are found in the cities of De Soto, Gardner, Leawood, Mission, Olathe, Overland Park, and Shawnee
- Most condominiums are found in the cities of Fairway, Leawood, Olathe, Overland Park, and Shawnee
- Most of the villas and patio homes are found in the cities of Leawood, Lenexa, Olathe, Overland Park, Prairie Village, and Shawnee
- Homes association dues run anywhere from $50 per month to $500--it all depends on what is included
Busy people, people who travel frequently, baby boomers and other seniors love the idea of a maintenance-free home. Deb sells these homes all the time. She can help you get a jump on the market and learn the special steps involved in buying these properties.
Read a report about the state of maintenance-free homes in Johnson County, Kansas.